STUDENT SCHEDULE DAY
New Albany Middle School will be open for students to receive the 2017 – 2018 class schedules on Wednesday, July 26th, from 8 am until 6 pm in the NAMS Library. In order to receive a class schedule:
- A) All students will be required to bring two proofs of residency. All proofs must be dated June 1, 2017 or later and proofs must be in the legal guardian’s name. Examples of acceptable proofs of residency are:
- Filed Homestead Exemption Application Form
- Mortgage documents or property deed
- Apartment or home lease
- Utility bills
- Driver’s License
- Voter precinct identification
- Automobile registration
- B) All past fees must be paid in full.
- C) Any student entering the 7th grade must have a current Form No 121 Certificate of Immunization Compliance on file marked “Complete for middle school, high school, university/college, work requirements (7th grade and above)”.
- D) Fees for the 2017 – 2018 school year may also be paid on the 26th, but it is not required.
New Albany Middle School looks forward to seeing all students and parents at Schedule Day on July 26th.
New Albany Schools