Why are all these "old people" at New Albany Elementary School?
New Albany, MS- Kindergarten & first grade students at New Albany Elementary School celebrated the 100 days of school on Tuesday, January 17.
Students rotated through classrooms and participated in learning center activities related to the #100. These activities included exercises, puzzles, making crowns, building with cups, journal writing, and math activities. In addition, students dressed as if they were 100 Years Old or with shirts that contained 100 items.
Celebrating 100 days at New Albany Elementary School
(click to enlarge or download)
- Mark Tallen and Reese Street use 100 cups for a building activity.
- Caroline Prather and Caysen Potts work on a math activity with coins.
- Emma Claire Ferrell and Reese Hall decorate their crowns for the 100th Day of school.
- Students enjoyed dressing as if they were 100 years old.
- Casen Robbins and Whit Whiteside show off their shirts that were decorated with 100 items.
Melanie Shannon – New Albany School District
Public Relations, District Test Coordinator, 21st CCLC Project Director
301 Highway 15 North
New Albany, MS 38652