New Albany, MS- A suspected carbon dioxide (CO2) poisoning sent an ambulance and New Albany Fire Department crews to the Cash Express office on Highway 15 late Monday afternoon.
Emergency personnel were dispatched to the site about 5 p.m.
Fire department personnel were still investigating the problem when this photo was shot about 5:20 pm.
Officials at the scene did not yet know whether there had been any serious harm done to any individuals.
More information will be posted here as it is received from the NAFD